OCS’ Insurance Business Analysts have a broad range of experience using RUP and UML methodologies. OCS’ Business Analysis services provide a pragmatic interface between your business and IT teams across the full project development lifecycle.
Services | Key Skills | Key benefits | Client Experiences
- Understanding and documenting business needs and requirements
- Review, analysis and definition of business processes and workflows
- Business Systems, Data and Functional Analysis
- Identify and analyse solutions to meet business objectives
- Recommendation of process architectures and designs
- Package evaluation and selection
- Assistance in the design, development and deployment process
- Acceptance test, strategy, planning and implementation
- Workshop facilitation.
back to top
Key Skills of our Insurance Business Analysts
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business
- Strong analytical, quantative, process re-design and problem solving skills
- Experience with business analysis and requirements management methodologies including UML, RUP, case studies, use cases and state transition diagrams and process flows
- Application of technology concepts to business needs
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Capability of working with offshore, internal or external partners
- Strong grasp of IT industry trends and their applicability to business processes
- Effective leadership and team interaction skills.
back to top
- Cover short term skills gaps with minimum effort and cost
- Transfer of Insurance business analysis skills
- Higher quality analysis and design provides for better solutions
- Over 20 years experience of IT and business – translating ideas into practical solutions
- Specialised knowledge of Insurance domain.
- Requirements Analysis for a major insurance broker undertaken by OCS’ specialist Insurance Business Analysts
- Business Analysis and Strategy document for a large insurance organisation to review current process and recommend process improvements relating to the processing of premiums
- Production of a functional specification for a reinsurance reporting requirement
- Development and delivery of a training and coaching programme for Business and Systems Analysts for a large Insurance organisation covering Object Oriented Analysis, UML techniques and the use of Rational Rose.
For further details please contact us on +44 (0) 20 8731 4335 or email email@example.com